Friday 20 March 2009

Summer Garden Completed

Oh goodness, where have the last two weeks gone - I'm sure it wasn't that long ago that I last posted???

Anyway, I'm celebrating today. Not only is it the first day of spring (and the sun is actually shining too), but I've finished my Summer Garden project as well. It was really enjoyable and I'm sure now that it will be the first of many drawn thread projects now. (And someday I might even work up to a Judy Dixon piece - okay, maybe not for quite a while yet!!)




8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish Susan, it looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've been busy! These are fantastic : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, That is just so pretty. Congratulations on such a lovely finish.
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finish, congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love drawn thread pieces and hardanger, this is very lovely! I'm from stitcher's heaven and I just had to stop by and take a peek. Your blog is lovely and so is your stitching!
    *Hugs* DJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really pretty, of all the techniques I have yet to try drawn threadwork is one of them. You have stitched this beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sally looks like you found me first, so that's a bottle of wine I owe you!!! Jude, where are you??

    ReplyDelete