Sunday 22 February 2009

A Stitch A Week Garden SAL

It's time to introduce you to one of my many WIPs ( there are lots more but I thought I'd break them in gently!) This is Friendly Stitchers group SAL, with a new chart to complete every week. And yes, this one started at the beginning of the year and so far I've finished two of the charts. Every time I think I'm catching up another chart gets released and I'm even further behind again. But hey, I'm enjoying it.

The project is being stitched on 28 count Antique White Brittney. Most of the stitching will be using Chinese silk I got from eBay. The borders though are stitched using the lovely Caron Waterlilies variegated silk.


So here we have week 1, Robin:







And week 3 Snowdrops (no I haven't finished week 2 yet, but I liked this one so much it just had to be next):


Week 5 is nearly finished, so that will be next - but I'm not telling you what it is!!




1 comment:

  1. You knock me out! I mean...those are stunning! My own stitching is so ugly and such a mess I wonder why anyone dares to even look at it. But at least I try.

    ReplyDelete